Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Giveaway

New giveaway is up and running today.. Winner will be announced in one week (15th of September) Remember you can always find the most current giveaway by clicking the giveaway link on the right hand side of the blog :)

You can win this Sea Glass Key Chain

If you would like a key chain but not this one... I do have a couple more in my shop and I can also make one just for you.. if you would like something custom. Also have Necklaces and bookmarks and earrings and picture frames and shadow boxes and more (coupon code 3off will save you $3 on all items marked with a yellow "coupon" banner.

Good Luck Everyone and have fun

~Michelle

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I'd love to enter and play along:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jenny.. you can totally enter.. it is on facebook.. easy to do.. lots of giveaways to enter.. so far I have not won any but this is the third one I am giving away :)

    ReplyDelete