Some things we need to have. A way to organize our coupons so we know what we have and when it expires. I have mine in a binder and I have a little pocket thing in it so I can keep a pen and some paper and a calculator. Being new to this I have added and changed a few times already... so far so good.. will keep changing until I find what works best for me.
One thing we always need to know are the coupon policy for the stores we are shopping in. I have printed out the ones for the stores I use and added them to my binder.. I have also been told to be sure to check before shopping that they have not changed them.
Working on Home Depot, Have been told they accept coupons but so far can not find anything printable... I think it may be a per store thing.. but worth checking your local store. We get the coupons from Lowes all the time but often use Home Depot instead.. I will be trying it next time we shop there. Can't hurt to try!
If there is a store you use not on this list let me know and I will do my best to find it








I clean out my coupon binders at the end of every month and throw away any expired ones. I also downloaded a great template from "The Krazy Coupon Lady" which divided everything into sections and gave me an index to stick in the front. I find it so useful because I have two binders; one for food and one for non food and I can just flip to the section that I need!
ReplyDeleteI was reading about expired coupons and what to do with them today.. Saw this great blog post here about sending them to our troops who can use them up to 6 months after they have expired :)http://www.southernsavers.com/2011/05/expired-coupons-send-coupons-to-the-troops/ I am going to talk to some friends who are over seas and see if they want some :)
ReplyDelete