Tide was coming in so it was not a long walk but it was so calm and sunny and brrrr cold.. Wonderful morning walk! With all the wind the last few days there was all sorts of fun stuff stirred up and left on the beach :) This morning the water was so calm and the birds were just having a lazy morning.. lots of stretching and quiet noises... very peaceful and calming.
Found lots of fun treasures
This one made me think of my flickr friends :)
Pretty sure the bird on the left was telling the other bird... " head up.. open the wings.. fly!"
Time to head home.. which was ok because my toes and finger tips were getting a bit chilly :)








I really enjoyed the beautiful pictures. In the mid 70's in Vegas today. You live near so much peacefulness and I live near such hustle. Both are great. Don't know if I would give up the weather here.
ReplyDeleteIt looks so pristine and beautiful! Lovely! :)
ReplyDelete