I have a long ways to go... but with every pound that comes off it is getting easier and easier. I am having less cravings for unhealthy food... and thinking about my future so differently. I am moving more... exercise is a whole different story now than it was 30 lbs ago.... I can do so much more so much easier.. one there is less weight to move around. Two I am seeing things happen.. which makes it much easier and is great motivation to keep things happening!
We have weekend hiking trips planned this spring.. hiking to ghost towns.. and over mountain ranges... sleeping in the woods and playing in the creeks. I am thinking about all the beautiful photos we can take of flowers and animals and even bugs. The time we will get to spend just being together out in nature watching the sun set and sleeping under the stars. I am so excited for the doors that loosing this weight is opening!








FABULOUS!!! I recall how happy and proud I was when I lost 50lbs! You deserve Huge Kudos!
ReplyDeleteMCatherine
Thank you.. 50 lbs is wonderful...Kudos to you too :) It is crazy how fast and easy the weight goes on and how hard it is to get it off... but every pound off sure feels a lot better than every pound on :)
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you Michelle. I smoke so I know how hard it is to break old habits. Keep strong and I am behind you 100%.
ReplyDeleteWOW! I need to get off (my rather large) behind and get moving as well....I need to find a gym with childcare. Congrats to you Michelle!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Linda, I smoked for many years... quit that in 2005... having been there.. I know you get it! Thanks for the support.
ReplyDeleteHeather, thank you.. we are doing the hcg liquid diet and are loving it... it is so helping to open our eyes to our bad habits and giving us tools to change them and get some good habits :) Totally changing our lives.
Thank you Tommy, yes you do know how hard it is.. Congratulations to you too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Michelle! I also know what an accomplishment that is and you deserve to celebrate. I haven't heard of that diet so will have to google it.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Janet. There are a lot of forms of the hcg diet out there right now.. seems everyone is doing it. The one we are doing is the liquid hcg http://www.liquidhcgdiet.com/ and it is doing amazing things... there are about 10 of now doing it (in our group) and everyone is losing weight and keeping it off and feeling wonderful.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Michelle! This is so inspiring! I'm doing a happy dance for you too!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenny... you are so sweet! Way to go on your goals too.. was just reading about them.. love the new looks :)
ReplyDeleteMichelle this is awesome and amazing...Just like what I talk about in Fitnessmom..you are setting goals and sticking with them..baby steps..as long as you have this great attitude and continue it..even on those really hard days..you will achieve what you are after...There will be days you will want to give up or get frustrated...but do what you can do each day..something is better than nothing..and the eating healthy changing the pattern will make a HUGE difference...looks like you have lots of support out here and hopefully my page Fitnessmom is doing some kind of help also...very proud of you...:)
ReplyDeleteThanks Lynda, there have been some rough days and will be lots more.. but I do have a lot of support and it helps so much... you and your page are wonderful addition to that help and support too.. thank you so much! :)
ReplyDelete