Saturday, November 12, 2011

Enter To Win

This is a list of places you can enter daily to win different things.. I will try to keep this updated.. if you find one that is no longer valid please let me know.. if you know of one not on the list.. please let me know :)

Facebook Links:

Amazon sweepstakes win a kindle and your friends can win too.. sign up once



This is on their website.. not facebook... you just answer the ten questions... you do not have to get them all right to win... so I have heard... I have yet to win.. but you do get a coupon option even if you lose :)

Corky Kouture This is a blog giveaway.. enter until Dec. 5th

Food Blog Giveaway Win a crock pot.. sign up until Nov. 30th

3 comments:

  1. I believe that the post has perfect knowledge and a well research. Its awesome! Thanks for sharing. Waiting for next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Michelle! I followed you as well.. :-) I don't see any badge for your blog though.. I would be more than happy to put it on ours if you can direct me to where it is at.. if you have one.. :-) If you don't, I can put you on our list of favorites.. :-)

    ReplyDelete