Thursday, November 10, 2011

If You Blog.. Then You Need...

Eclecticsix.com Just be ready to spend a few days wandering around like a kid in a candy store.



I have followed Heather from Home to Heather for a long time now.. to be honest I have no clue where or how it started (feeling a bit like a stalker now) I am thinking possibly twitter.. years ago. I also follow her on facebook and her blog. She is always friendly, helpful, supportive and fun to read and interact with. She started talking about a new adventure her and some of her friends were getting into it. As soon as I had a couple minutes (turned into all day) to sit and explore it I headed over to have a look. Within minutes I was drawn in and I am amazed at how much stuff is in here. I shouldn't be.. it is just like Heather... full of information, support, ideas and help and it is fun too.

Eclecticsix is a forum based blogging world. I am sure there is everything there one would want or need for blogging. A collection of people who blog..... from beauty to recipes to family to anything you can think of.. you will find someone here who blogs about it. The wonderful thing is that it is set up to help and encourage and share. Do you need a little help trying to figure out how to add a widget to your blog... do you want to know what a widget is? This is the place! Have questions about wordpress vs blogger or other places to blog... ask here! Want to learn about how to get followers... there is a place for talking about that too. This is a forum ran by some amazing people who have a lot of experience in the blogging world and who are sharing that experience. This site is priceless, a place to share, support and help in all areas of blogging from real people.. who help in terms we all understand. This is not a place just for people who know all the right coding words or tricks.. this is not a place just for people who blog about their babies... this IS a place for anyone who blogs.. if you are just starting or if you have perfected it... this place really feels like what blogging is all about to me...connecting.. this place is an amazing connection for bloggers.

After you sign up.. this place is free to join... I would love it if you would visit the Chit Chat thread and go to the !!Win $100 Cash!! thread and let them know you signed up thanks to me... while you are there and after you have spent some time looking around you can also get signed up to win the $100 (instructions are in the thread) I am not in anyway asking anyone to sign up just to help me win.. This is all about blogging so if you have no interest in blogging then there is no need for even taking a peek.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle! Thanks for posting about E6M! We are so excited to have you in our forums. Thank you for inviting your friends, too. The more the merrier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhea, thanks for the welcome.. you have all started the most amazing place... I can not wait to explore it more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an absolute sweetheart Michelle. Thanks for all the kind words. It has been a long time, and like you, I don't remember where we 'met' but I certainly am glad we did! I'll echo Rhea and say that I'm really excited to have you as a part of E6M!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, I am excited to be part of it and thankful you invited me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the info Michelle. I will have to try this one out !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda, you are welcome.. I think you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. okay - I've applied. : ) Very curious... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoy it... There is so much information on this site that I am sure everyone can find something helpful.. and just having a place to ask questions and explore options with others who blog is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This blog always create some informational and amazing things, which add in my knowledge and experience.But I am a bit confuse. Thanks for sharing.Waiting for next post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for posting about us Michelle! It's great to have you as a member

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post! Thank you so much for sharing our vision with your friends and followers. We are happy to have you as part of the group.

    ReplyDelete