Perfect day for sailing... sunny and windy
Starfish "hiding" in the seaweed so the seagulls do not eat them.
The little bit of beach not covered in seaweed today
Little starfish "playing" in the surf
Treasures found today while walking on the beach
After all the wind we have had I had thought there would be a lot of treasures... which there might be.. but 99% of the beach is covered in thick slimy seaweed so I will wait a couple of days for that to wash out and then head back out to see what is there :)








.Indeed a very nice post and I am a devoted orthodontist reader at Las Vegas.Your post is really very valuable. Thanks for sharing. keep up the good posting.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love beach glass and have a habit of picking it up whenever I see it... seems like you do too!
ReplyDelete