Yesterday was amazing.. we went to Arches National Park and the kids Loved it... I was really suprised how much they got into it... they were taking off on all the hikes into the rocks that they could find.. and reading about what things were and how they came to be.. and it was great. We took maybe millions of photos... we have been taking photos with 2 different cameras and 4 different phones.. so there are a LOT of photos to go through... until I get home and can really take some time to look through and sort I am only posting a few photos onto my flickr account... once I get home I will be posting a lot more of them.
Last night we ended up finding a great camp ground.. it is right on the river.. and has a pool and a big game room.... has great showers and a big laundry room. The spots are pretty squished together.. but the people who are all here seem to be really great.. very friendly and nice. Last night everyone got showered up and this morning we did laundry.. it has been years since I have done kids laundry.... the kids have spent the day off running around and now we are getting ready to go into town and pick up a rental car for the next two days of adventures. We will also stop at the grocery store and pick up a few things.. and.. I think maybe we will do steak on the bbq for dinner tonight :)
We are here until Saturday morning... then we will head towards Colorado Springs... another mountain we want to see.. a train we want to ride... and the kids found a thrill ride park they want to visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment