Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pictures

Just some photos I took while on vacation... been posting a few on my flickr account.. (click here to view ) and will be posting more as we go through them :)

Bridge that they are building in Denver


Georgetown loop runs to here, where the train depot and museum are. I took this while Dave was checking the GPS to see where the cache was... it was not on this sign.



Once again taking pictures while caching.. we were on a foot bridge and this was marked as a 1 for easy.. and we spent a good 30 minutes looking.. and have no clue where it might be :(


At a rest stop and Dave was around the back of the tree grabbing the cache while I am again providing some cover and taking some photos :)




I do just love tree photos :)



1 comment: