When they came over on Sunday I did a lunch of cheese and meat and crackers... a big fruit platter and a some veggies.... I love the little snack lunch type stuff... enough of a selection that anyone can find something to enjoy. They are also so easy to get all put together.. then you can have them in the fridge and be ready to go anytime. I enjoyed sitting around the table snacking and visiting and knowing things were not too horribly unhealthy :)
I have gotten back on the treadmill and I will be back to walking on the beach. Also have some hiking plans (with caching) planned for this weekend. I am doing situps/crunches (or whatever they are called.... pretty much I lay on my back and hate the world while trying to keep my core (yeah it is in there somewhere) tight and scrunch my knees to my chin as much as possible) I have been told this will get better and if it doesn't I am going to owe someone (yes I know you read this) some pain.
Today I weighed in still at 236
~Michelle








No comments:
Post a Comment