Let me back up here... awhile ago there was a giveaway on a fun blog called Lavender Rabbit Hoppenings to win this beautiful necklace called Pearl. I found this blog because it was advertised on my blog in the project wonderful ads over there ----> on the right hand side. I have found some of the best blogs and shops because they advertise there. I signed up to win and spent some time exploring her blog and reading about her rabbits, they are so cute.
I am guessing you have figured out I won the necklace "Pearl" Turns out Dot picked my name *thank you Dot* I wonder if Dot knows how much I love the beach and all the time I spend down there... I have yet to see an octopus but now I can always have one with me!
Thank you! Necklace is on and I plan on wearing it a LOT!








OMG I AM SO JEALOUS. That necklace is pretty freaking sweet.
ReplyDeleteWhat a unique and amazing prize! I'll have to check out project wonderful. Thanks for sharing it!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you like Pearl! I was so glad Dot pulled your name :)
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete