Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring is Springing

little daisies filling up the grass...which already needs to be mowed :)

Little flowers my dad gave me last year ( I think they will be blue )


Mint is smelling so good

Rhubarb is coming up



Need to weed out the whole front garden area, I want to plant another salsa garden this year.. we had a lot of fun with that a couple of years ago. ( picture below)

salsa garden

2 comments:

  1. Wow! From snow to spring in the space of a week? It's amazing how green everything looks already. Our lawn is still not ready to mow. I'm happy for you that spring is on the way in your part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our weather is always a bit bi polar around here.. My doctors office parking lot still has a huge pile of very dirty snow in it...and that is only about 20 minutes north. The weather man says it will start raining tonight ( it is already getting dark) and pour for the rest of the week. Who knows.. we could have snow next week.. would not be a first. I guess it teaches us to enjoy what each day brings because tomorrow could be drastically (well as drastic as our weather can get)different. :)

    ReplyDelete