Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just an Update ~ Hot Tub and a Shop Vac

This last week has been a good week. We had a bunch of snow last week that carried over to the weekend... we went to the home show last weekend.. got some information about getting a windmill at the house.. can generate our own power.. and with the wind we get we could keep the block in power I am sure. Also found our dream hot tub... the infinity wall one.. when everyone gets over it has a spill over.. goes through the filter and then waterfalls back into the tub... so even though we do not plan on being large forever... it is still a problem when you get in the hot tub the water overflows and then when you get out the level is too low and it sucks air.. ok.. this may not be with ALL hot tubs but with the one we have now that is the problem. Well with the new one the over flow goes back into the tub... so you do not have to add more water or chemicals or anything.. plus it gives you that feeling of being in a huge tub that appears to just flow on forever.



We are still working on our boxes and getting a shop and blog all set up for them :) Finishing up another order this week and have another one next in line :) Having a lot of fun with these projects... it does involve a lot of cleaning in the shop... which is ok.. I am good at it. I love using the shop vac to clean up any sawdust that does not go into the dust collector.... I just love the shop vac... and the other day after cleaning the shop I noticed some particles I missed were having a party under it after I was done.. it was sort of cool to watch. ( so I thought I would share )




This week is more of working on the new shop and new blogger.. and looking for new ideas and more orders. Also have a bunch of doctors stuff going on.. same old crap different day for that... another MRI scheduled and more physical therapy. I am not looking forward to either.. yet.. if either of them help then I am more than willing to give them a go :)

~Michelle

1 comment: