Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Duct Tape Talent


The talent here goes way beyond the duct tape... so many beautiful items here and the colors are amazing!

Everything in this shop is made from duct tape.. which I always end up making a big mess with so it is even more amazing to me that they can make such beautiful, bright, colorful, fun stuff from this magical tape.



I LOVE these rings... they are big and fun and different! I have added one of them to my must have list for sure.. I just have to decide on a color.. trying to decide between the lime green and the rock one there are also beautiful heart ones! You can also buy a pdf on how to make one for yourself... pretty sure this is NOT a talent I have.. but you might want to try it.


They also have wonderful stuff for your hair, and for your arms!

Please take a minute to go explore this fun shop, QuietMischief I hope it makes you smile as it did me.

~Michelle


3 comments:

  1. Very cool!! I like the duct tape rose barrets
    http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&op=listing&product_id=2798168

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you buy any of these?

    Please Reply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy these... there are some links in the post to her shop.. here is another one http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/QuietMischief you can click on the links in the post or you can copy and paste the above link to your browser :)

      Delete