Thursday, July 29, 2010

It Has Started

Vacation that is... we are under way and already can feel the stress just melting away. The last few weeks... months.. have been so busy and crazy... I am looking forward to some relaxing fun time with no worries.

We are about 2 hours from home.. getting ready to head over the mountains on I-90 into eastern Washington... tonight we will camp in a rest stop or a walmart.. that is one thing I love about the motorhome... just being able to pull over anywhere and camp for the night. I am sitting here typing this as we drive into North Bend.... learning where everything is on the lap top and playing with the new mapping and gps programs we have on it. We have not had time to do any geocaching at all in the last few weeks and I am really looking forward to finding some tomorrow... a couple in Washington and Oregon and Idaho I think... I am not really sure as the route is not the thing I am in charge of.... My job was getting everything cleaned and loaded... and biggest most important job will be food. Then we get home I will be in charge of cleaning and unloading... pretty much I have it easy.

Off I go.... kids have thier music plugged into their ears and I think Dave and I will put on some good music and enjoy the next couple of hours. I look forward to being able to log in while we are driving and share our vacation with you... I have made a skype account too and looking into some other ideas on ways to share this trip. I will keep you updated and if you have any ideas please let me know. There will be photos on my flickr site and videos on my youtube too :)

~Michelle and family

No comments:

Post a Comment