I am not being as good about posting every Wednesday as I would have liked.. but I have been doing great on walking almost every day on the treadmill... and have been eating ok..... water intake has been way up. All in all I am feeling a lot better again... walking every day gives me a lot more energy. Have been having some issues with my shoulder... pretty much it has been killing me. The worst part about it is that it seems that everything I do makes it hurt... walking is great.. but I can't swing my arms... I had fatty arm issues before I was in the accident... since then it has gotten worse... thanks to the PT I have muscles in my arms now.. on the top... but still have the wobble underneath :( So many things outside I want to do.. and yet... shoveling is out.. raking is out.. and pruning ( with big shears) is out... it isn't that I can not do things.. it is just that I do them.. and then for 3 days I hurt too bad to do anything. I also have to be very careful when I am doing things..... with everything I do I have to think about how I am reaching.. or turning....so frustrating. I do have another appointment with the doctor and I am hoping there is something else we can try... the one "specialist" says I am disabled and I am not liking that plan at all.
So back to the weight loss... I have not lost weight.. in fact I have gained a pound in the last two weeks... I am thinking it is a good thing though.. because I have started walking again and because I am doing it faithfully and a bit different than before.. I think I am getting some new muscles... hopefully in another week or two the pounds will start falling again. I have the treadmill set to almost straight up hill these days... at almost a run... from all of our hikes around here it is the hills that kill me. I can flat hike for miles.. so since we seem to have massive hills everywhere we want to hike. I am hoping this will help... and well I am having fun so am going with it.
weighing in at 238 up one pound
No comments:
Post a Comment