With the bike being all fixed up and the weather being nice we decided to go for a ride the other day.. and I went to put on my chaps and coat..... it was a experience with some mixed emotions. Six months ago I tried to put them on and there was no way either were going to fit at all.. I could not even get anything zipped... it was one of the big turning points for me. Now I can get them both on... the coat rides a bit high.. but I can zip it and wear it... I am going to start looking for a new coat now though.. a new style.. the one I have is from many years ago and well.. I want a new one :) The chaps.. I can get them on.. and zipped.. but... they do not fit well and my problem with them is that my legs are getting some muscles in places they did not have any before.. I am thinking I will get a new pair of chaps that fit a bit different... at least going to go try them on and see what I think.
With all that being said... I am going to keep walking... keeping tightening my core.. drinking lots of water.. running to the restroom.. and eating small healthy portions.. and see what happens.








It sounds like you are taking good care of yourself. I've been trying to lose for two years and am still stuck on the same number. I even run every day and still, no change. Today I found a recipie for something called "magic breakfast creme" in the French Women don't get fat cook book. I'll let you know if it works and share the recipie.
ReplyDeleteP.S. the view from your spot on the bike looks lovely!
I hate being stuck... but I do try to remember that at least it is not going up every day like it was before.. I would love to hear how the magic breakfast creme works and I recipe.. I love recipes :)
ReplyDelete