Just a heads up... I have been working on getting a new shop up and running... one that will take the things I have learned over the last few years and put them together and hopefully be a lot of fun. The shop I have been running has been a lot of fun and a great learning experience. When I started all I made were personalized
glass identifiers (wine charms)

so the name
Glass Identities was perfect. Over the years things have changed and I have a lot more going on in there than that and a lot more I want to put in there... so time for a change. The new shop is going to feature Sea Glass and Shells...

two of my favorite items to work with these days. I love the long walks on the beach looking for treasures that I can make into fun items. I love getting to use the big drill press in the shop and having my own set of drill bits :) I am hoping to have the shop up and running and full of beautiful things by the end of August.
~Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment