Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Weight Loss Wednesday

Well I am sort of cheating but we will call it learning something new. I am writing this on Tuesday afternoon. I am hoping I have set this up to post on Wednesday morning but we shall see if I have done it right.

I woke up this morning knowing I would be super busy tomorrow so I got on the scale and did my weigh in a day early. I am happy to report that I am down a pound.. almost two. I walked a lot this last week on the treadmill and I also was just very very busy with not a lot of time to sit still. We had a lot of things to do to get ready for vacation, like cleaning the motor home and the house. I hate coming home to a dirty house. Plus with someone here I wanted to make sure it was all clean and all they would need to do is pick up after themselves :) *fingers crossed* We also washed the jeeps and everything... it is so much more relaxing on vacation to know when you get home the house is clean and the cars are ready for work on Monday. Besides the little odd ball things that have to be loaded and then our personal bags.. we are set to go.

My goal on vacation is to walk a lot... and to be aware of what I am eating and how much I am eating. I will also be drinking a lot of water.. everyone will be. It is vacation and I plan on having an awesome time.. but I also know that a lot of that will involve food. lol starting it off well with a big thanksgiving dinner tonight for sons birthday dinner... you know the son in December loves to have a BBQ on his birthday... go figure! We are bringing lots of healthier snacks and buckets of water... so that will help.

I am not sure how often I will be blogging from vacation... the plan is to be online a bunch... and yet.. it was last year and then it did not happen... just depends on how much down time we end up with... most often we are running from first light to last and past :)

~Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo it worked... I just had to check before I left if it had posted on time or not :) I love learning new things.

    Now off to grandmas memorial and then home to finish packing and loading the motor home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you all the best as you keep to your good habits, even though you're on vacation. All the walking for geo-caching will keep you active, so that's good. Plus you'll need to hydrate so you'll be drinking lots of water. I guess all you need to do is choose your snacks carefully for max energy and "filling" feeling (protein snacks (cheese & nuts) do it for me nicely) and remember to let yourself indulge once in a while so you don't feel deprived all the time. Good luck and congratualations on the loss!!!

    PS: The ability to schedule a post for the future is great. I've been using that feature a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete