Right after that I saw an email pop up about it again and I almost ignored it.. but I clicked on it and it was to let me know that the collection my item was in was now on the front page of the main site :) I grabbed a picture of it since to be honest I have not paid much attention to how to get a collection on the front page or how long they stay. I know I am making a huge deal out of this... it is not as if my shop sold out or anything.. but after years of being on another site and seeing the same things over and over again on the main page.. I had not given any thought to it.. this today is just another reminder that Artfire is NOT anything like any other site... everyone counts here and gets a chance to be showcased a bit :)
Thank you Matheson Gem Work and thank you Artfire!
Please take a minute to click on the collection and have a look around.. clicking on each item will take you to the shop it comes from and you can see more of that artists wonderful work!
~Michelle









Hey Michelle, congrats on the front page. I know how you feel, I too was on the other site, hardly made any treasuries and never made the front page. I was doing the happy dance the day I peeked at the front page of AF and saw one of my quilts. AF Rocks!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!! Congrats :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Michelle! That is wonderful! I'm thrilled for you:)
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone.. it was so super cool to see my stuff on the front page.. :)
ReplyDeleteIt is a big deal, Congratulations you deserve this. Way to Go Girl...
ReplyDelete