One thing I still need to do is to add labels to more posts from the past. People always told me I should be using tags/labels. Not only on the blog but in my shop. The more I do the more I am understanding a couple of things. One would be why and what they are and how it makes it so much easier to search and find what one needs or wants. The second thing I am picking up on is how stubborn I am and how in the long run it does not make it easier for me. I am pretty good at making whatever I have work for me. Example would be... when asked if I like the keyboard to sit on the desk top or on a slide underneath, I answered... I can make what ever work. Which is true... I can work with it either way... never really thought about how it would work best for me and much more productive that would be in the long run. Now as I am going back and adding labels to every post the hard way.. I am coming to understand that having things work the right way, the best way from the get go makes more sense and less work in the long run. *yes I see some of you, who know me well, rolling your eyes* In fact.. I am looking at a lot of things that have happened in the last few years... and thinking to myself... no more settling... no more monkey *bleep* to get things to work for me.
Now it is noon.. and I am not sure what to do.. I want to go to the beach.. but yesterday I over did it and spent too much time there and am a bit sore today... it is like doing 3 hours of deep knee bends or squats ... people may think I do not get any excise at the beach.. but let them spend three hours with me and then tell me that the next day :) I do not get any cardio though... that I do agree on. I look outside and it is so beautiful and sunny ( not warm though ) that it is hard to spend it inside.. I can hear and see the beach screaming for me to come play... yet.. I do need to get a couple more things done around the house.. some more laundry and make a grocery list... some of my projects needs to be cleaned off the kitchen table and I think today I will stay in and recover a bit and work on indoor things.. tomorrow I will head out again.
Please remember to check out the pages and let me know what you think of them :)
Thank you,
~Michelle








Michelle I really like the look of all you wonderful new pages. I'm still in the process of adding pages to my blog and this process does take awhile. Beautiful Done....
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! It took me forever to figure out how to get them to go across the top of the page.. I kept ending up with a tall list. On my recipe blog I have pages full of links.. so you can just click on the one recipe you want.. but here I wanted something different.
ReplyDeleteI love the pages. It is easier to read. It's a good idea. I need to add pages to my blog. I just started a new one, so it would be a good time to add them. =) Thanks for the idea! =))
ReplyDeleteThis is so organized! And I completely relate to being stubborn and doing things my way without thinking about the effectiveness of that way. I have rarely added labels or tags to my posts. Perhaps that's something I'll consider.
ReplyDeleteI might have to rethink new ways of doing lots of things...
But I am Jenny. In the south, Jenny is the female version of the Jack, as in Jackass. Stubborn as a donkey. But being stubborn has also helped me to persevere when times are tough. So please remember that sometimes it can be to your benefit to stay your own course.