Yesterday it was sunny and warm... well if you did not count the wind chill... but I over did it in the morning when I opened the doors and windows and did a bunch of spring cleaning.. by noon my shoulder was hurting so bad I ended up spending the next four hours sleeping.
This morning my house is already all clean so I took off for the beach, it was only 35 degrees but there was no wind.. just a light drizzle :) I could see the sunshine across the water.. kept hoping it would sneak over and warm me up... but it did not. After a couple of hours I headed home to some hot cocoa and to sit in front of the fireplace with my book :)
I did find a bunch of wonderful treasures... lots of Bigger pieces and lots of really frosted fun pieces. One cool red spotted heart rock and one star agate too :)
Now that I have warmed up a bit it was a great day at the beach... I do love it when it is cold and wet... the glass seems to glistens and you get the whole beach to yourself :)
~Michelle








And I thought I was the only one who collected beach glass! It has been great, late February weather.
ReplyDeleteThe weather has been wonderful! Just so you know there is a whole site full of people that collect beach glass http://seaglasslovers.ning.com/ Over 5 thousand of us beach collectors :)
ReplyDeleteYour finds are beautiful! I enjoy reading about your daily happenings. The book by the fireplace sounds nice too.
ReplyDelete