Last week the weather was so nice, about 50 and sunny and the beach was calm... I guess it was a nice week.. but tonight the wind is picking up and I am getting excited... as the house moans and creaks I am even more excited as the wind blows up from the water onto the front of the house.. this means... tomorrow the shore will be all messed up and more treasures to find! It was nice last week to stroll along the beach and find a few treasures and to just enjoy the beach, the sunshine and the neighbors.. but tonight I am excited for tomorrows adventures and treasures and time alone on the beach :)
The video is from a couple of weeks ago when it was stormy... I uploaded it to flickr and then blogged from there.. seeing how it works :)
~Michelle
There is something so very exciting about storms. I always feel a surge in my energy and awareness when thunder crashes and the rain falls in sheets. I've never experienced a storm on the beach. Thank you for sharing the video. I hope you find lots of wonderful treasures today!
ReplyDeleteI love the beach no matter what the weather. I always find answers I am seeking for problems at the beach. The water, no matter if it is calm or stormy, always helps me. When something bad happens in my life I have to go to the water and be surround with it's great energy. Sounds silly I know but there is just something so "right" about being there.
ReplyDeleteThank you for giving me something happy to think about whenever the winds start to pick up. That should help soothe my usual uneasiness / restlessness. Happy treasure hunting!
ReplyDeleteBaroness Bijoutery, I feel the same way.. the beach no matter what/when/where it calms and soothes and reaches inside and fixes things :) None of what you said sounded silly to me!
ReplyDeleteElle, I love the wind and storms and always find them exciting and calming at the same time. I have that part of me that worries for those who are out in them and I have a great respect for the damage the storms can do.. but when everyone is safe.. I love a good windy storm. Ps. you ever need a distraction in a storm feel free to give me a call :)