Monday, February 21, 2011

New Items in the Shop

I got some new drill bits the other day and it took a bit of practice to get them to work for me but once I did just about drilled holes in everything I could find. Now I have a lot of drilled sea glass waiting to be made into fun things so there should be a bunch of new listings happening in the next couple of weeks :)

I wanted to start with a couple of things for St Patrick's day

Green and White Earrings



Green Necklace that can go with either pair of earrings



Also listed this white and blue necklace, not so great for St Patricks but I love it!



More to come any day :)

~Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Those are wonderful! I love the blue also:) I always appreciate it when I have good tools that allow me to do what I love.

    ReplyDelete